Today I am excited to announce the official launch of my new book – The Prepper’s Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How. I have been working on this for months and feel that it is one of the best prepper resources available.
It’s common knowledge (to anyone with a brain and commons sense) that the world that we live in can be thrown into chaos at any moment by economic collapse, electromagnetic pulse, viral pandemic or any number of other dangers that can strike at any time… Even the federal government suggests everyone have a “survival kit” however, they only recommend three-day to a one week supply of essential items, which is not sufficient to protect you and your family from what is coming.
However, where do you start? With The Prepper’s Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How.
As a prepper you don’t have the time to take the trial and error approach, you need help from someone who’s done it all before and can show you how what you need and the skills to use it all correctly, right from the start. This will save you both time and money and help you get prepared now for what is coming – there is no time to waste.
In this book, published author and prepping consultant M.D. Creekmore (who is a prepper with over 20 years’ experience) guides you through every step needed to become a master prepper. Not only will you learn what you need to stockpile and how much (it is not what you think) but you will also learn essential survival skills that could save your life.
Take the Guesswork out of Prepping
The Prepper’s Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It will take the guesswork out of prepping and it’s perfect for you if you are:
- Time-poor: You don’t have time for guesswork and dead-ends…
- Action-oriented: You want to do, not just read about prepping…
- Focused: You understand that this is literally a matter of life and death…
- Astute: You’re not looking for the easy way out but for hard-core practical prepping advice…
- Human: You don’t want to feel overwhelmed or frustrated and need a step-by-step plan with a strict budget in mind…
- Determined: You are determined to be as prepared and self-reliant as possible. You are determined to survive no matter the disaster and will take the next step…
Step-by-Step Advice to Save Hours of Time and Endless Frustration
By the time you’re finished this eBook will have helped you:
- Understand why you need to prepare… backed up by facts and not alarmist propaganda.
- Stockpile your pantry with the foods you really need… and don’t worry, you’ll never have to worry about those foods spoiling or wasting anything ever again.
- Get set up to supply all of your water needs… and since water is so important you’ll also learn not only how to store and where, but how to find water out in the wild as well as how to make it safe to drink no matter where you are. You’ll even learn how to make urine drinkable.
- Stockpile the tools, weapons, and gear that you really need… with color photos and lists to make it all as straightforward as possible – again saving you time, money and frustration.
- Understand what medical emergencies you need to prepare for… complete with detailed lists of needed first-aid supplies and medicines that you’ll need.
- Understand communications and what types of radios are best… all in basic easy to understand non-technical terms.
What’s in this eBook?
Thirteen simple, practical chapters, distils M.D. Creekmore’s prepping methods that he has tried and perfected over the course of twenty plus years of prepping, all using simple and cost-effective techniques that will allow you to reach your prepping goals in the easiest, shortest, and most cost-effective way possible.
Why I Prep
Water: Drink or Die
The Preppers Food Storage Pantry
Tools for Cooking and Processing Your Food Storage
Essential Survival Gear and Tools
Your Bug Out Bag
Tools for Self-Defense and Foraging
Urban Survival Considerations
Alternative Power (the simple and cheap way)
Self-Sufficiency: The Key to Long-Term Survival
How to Defend Your Home And Retreat Against Attack
This is a Practical Guide to Achieve Your Prepping Goals
No Matter Where you Currently are With Your Preps – This Practical Guide Will Help You Improve upon and to Reach Your Prepping Goals no Matter What They Might Be…
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We’re so confident that this book that will help you prep better, that if you’re not satisfied that The Prepper’s Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How is helping you increase your preparedness level within 30 days of purchase just let me know and I’ll refund your money – no questions asked.
Download your Copy Now
Download your copy of The Prepper’s Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How now and start prepping immediately for the discounted price of just $14.95 USD.
Random prepping advice is easy to find, however, good advice is much more difficult – and can cost you a fortune in wasted time and money…. Don’t let that happen to you…
Note: this eBook is printable via your home computer and ink jet printer and with your purchase you are granted the right to print up to ten paper copies for personal non-profit use for your family or prepper group.
You will need the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader to read this book if you don’t have it installed then click on the link to install it on your computer…