About 1,000,000 people visit the Seattle Space Needle every year. This blog was viewed about 7,400,000 times in 2013. If it were the Space Needle, it would take about 7 years for that many people to see it.
In 2013, there were 807 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 1,856 posts.
The busiest day of the year was December 9th with 39,779 views. The most popular post that day was Warning: Do You Recognize these Five Common Piles of Prepper BS.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013:
- A homemade mosquito trap that really works!
- Don’t buy a Smith & Wesson M&P .40 without reading this review!
- Preppers List : 10 Things To Do Now!
- Don’t buy a Ruger LCP 380 without reading this!
- Free Small Cabin Plans that will Knock your Socks Off
The top referring sites in 2013 were:
These were your 5 most active commenters in 2013:
- 1. OhioPrepper 1665 comments
- 2. worrisome 1501 comments
- 3. JP in MT 1390 comments
- 4. Bam Bam 1375 comments
- 5. Becky 1312 comments
Well there you have it… 2013 – thank you all for sharing it with me!
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness