Before we get started with today’s post, I would like to give a shout-out and say thank you to Tonya V, Victoria S, Jeff H, Nanci Q, Gary K, Chris M, David S, Lars M, Linda C, Jana M, and Josh B for their generous contributions via PayPal this week. Thank you. Now let me […]
1. New Research: Pastors Deliberately Keeping Flock In The Dark : “George Barna is the foremost researcher of modern Christianity in the country. He recently spoke about a two-year research project studying why modern-day pastors and churches are so silent regarding political issues.” 2. UN and Feds Plan to Fight Ebola With Tyranny : “In an […]
A few minutes ago I received this message from Alerts U.S.A.
Mexico Ministry of Health reports first confirmed case of Ebola. Location Mexico City… Patient is 1 of 22 students who traveled to Africa for vacation.
Oh boy, I’m sure glad that we have a secure border… aren’t you? Sarcasm off.
Update 9:14 PM EST: Health Ministry denies spread of Ebola in Mexico – I don’t know it this is true or an attempted cover up… we will see.
1. We’re All Criminals and Outlaws in the Eyes of the American Police State : “Why are we seeing such an uptick in Americans being arrested for such absurd “violations” as letting their kids play at a park unsupervised, collecting rainwater and snow runoff on their own property, growing vegetables in their yard, and holding […]
1. CDC – Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Hospitalized Patients with Known or Suspected Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever in U.S. Hospitals : “Standard, contact, and droplet precautions are recommended for management of hospitalized patients with known or suspected Ebola hemorrhagic fever (Ebola HF), also referred to as Ebola Viral Disease.” 2. Only the U.S. government […]
Something’s rotten in the state of Denmark. In the last 48 hours the President has issued an executive order updating the list of quarantinable diseases for which persons can be detained and quarantined.  The order specifies that persons suffering pneumonia-like symptoms may be quarantined. Severe acute respiratory syndromes, which are diseases that are associated […]
Before we start today, I would like to first say thank you and give a big shout-out to Tanya H, Walter W, Willard N, Kelli M, Leonard A, Victoria S, Jeff H, Nanci Q for their support of this blog via Paypal this week. To donate via PayPal, credit card, or e-check, please click this link. We have over 13,000 subscribers […]
Published on Feb 22, 2014 – before the current outbreak…
1. Morristown Tennessee doctor home in quarantine after treating Ebola in Africa : “An East Tennessee doctor treating Ebola patients in West Africa has just returned home after being evacuated by the aid group he was working for.” 2. Ebola-infected US aid worker to be treated in ‘special isolation unit’ in Atlanta : “One of […]
1. Huge US Military Buildup In Ukraine ? : “Get ready folks, things are heating up and war is on the horizon whether we want one or not.” 2. The U.S. Is Quietly Establishing Ebola Quarantine Centers : “With modern air travel, this government should be enacting protocols to limit the chances for Ebola from […]
1. Nigeria on high alert after man dies of Ebola at Lagos airport : “Nigerian officials said Saturday that they are screening passengers arriving from foreign countries for symptoms of Ebola, following the death of an infected traveler from Liberia who died after collapsing at the airport in Lagos, Africa’s largest city with a population […]
“What’s your biggest frustration with your prepping and your preps right now? I want to hear from you in the comments below…
By BCTruck Sometimes, It seems as though life is just one long series of lessons. Now this isn’t prepping, but it is a reflection on some lessons I’ve learned while living this thing we call life.We should all take time and remember the things that changed our minds on a particular subject,or made us see […]