1. Kill anyone you want; law has been abandoned in America (satire) : “It seems I’m the last to know that President Obama must have made some sort of announcement along the lines of, “My fellow Americans. There is no longer any rule of law in America. Feel free to murder anyone you think might be plotting against you. After all, that’s what we do here in the White House.”
2. Is It Fair For People On Food Stamps To Buy Prime Rib And Lobster While Working Families Barely Survive? : “Should we all quit working and jump on board the Obama gravy train? Of course I am being facetious, but when you are barely surviving does there come a point when it just becomes easier to give up and totally rely on the government? Today, the federal government runs nearly 80 different means-tested welfare programs, and many state and local governments have their own welfare programs on top of that. If you become an expert on those programs and you learn how to game the system, can you live more comfortably than someone that lives honestly and works as hard as they can and yet still makes less than 10 dollars an hour?”
3. Were from the police department and were here to help : cops raid house after man posts pic of TOY MORTAR ON Facebook. “There were five police officers at the door, two of them carrying submachine guns.”
4. It Finally Hit Me: Barack Obama Will Never Be Held Responsible for Anything : Rush Limbaugh: So yesterday I was openly complaining, some might even say whining, that I was gonna have to watch the State of the Union show. It was gonna be sickening to listen to what was being said and then to watch members of Congress stand up and essentially applaud the destruction of the country.
5. Obama to Vacation in West Palm Beach : “Taxpayers will be sending President Obama on his second vacation of the year when he departs Friday aboard Air Force One for a Presidents’ Day Weekend excursion to West Palm Beach, Florida.”
6. 500 scientists refute global warming dangers : “More than 500 scientists have published evidence refuting the current man-made global warming scare, according to a new analysis of peer-reviewed literature by the Hudson Institute.”
7. Why Are Russia And China Hoarding So Much Gold? : “Will oil soon be traded in a currency that is thousands of years old? What would a “gold for oil” system mean for the petrodollar and the U.S. economy? Are Russia and China hoarding massive amounts of gold because they plan to kill the petrodollar?”