1. Why Is The World Economy Doomed? The Global Financial Pyramid Scheme By The Numbers : “Why is the global economy in so much trouble? How can so many people be so absolutely certain that the world financial system is going to crash? Well, the truth is that when you take a look at the cold, hard numbers it is not difficult to see why the global financial pyramid scheme is destined to fail.”
2. DHS questioned over decision to let Saudi passengers skip normal passport controls : “A Department of Homeland Security program intended to give “trusted traveler” status to low-risk airline passengers soon will be extended to Saudi travelers.”
3. Authorities baffled after dozens of dogs mysteriously vanish in Idaho : “The disappearances of nearly 40 dogs from southern Idaho is baffling authorities and raising concerns among animal control officials after dogs were found dead under mysterious circumstances, with one found with its head crushed in a suspected ritual killing.”
4. Would U.S. Consider Taxing Your Savings to Boost Economy? : “American Bankers Association Chief Economist James Chessen on the possibility that the U.S. government would tax bank accounts to help with debt.”
5. Your tax dollars at work – Feds Spend $400,000 to Study Duck Genitals : “For the past four years, American taxpayers have paid nearly $400,000 so that Yale University could study the sexual conflict of waterfowl and “plasticity in duck penis length.”
6. Home raided over Facebook photo of child’s rifle : “They wanted to see his gun safe, his guns and search his house. They even threatened to take his kids.”
The Emergency Essentials 25% off all Mountain House cans ends today March 21 2013… if you’re in need then now is your last chance to save big.