1. Online poll: Rand Paul the conservative pick for president in 2016 : “Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul is leading an online poll being conducted by Contract From America as the conservative pick for president in 2016.”
2. Private Prisons: The More Americans They Put Behind Bars The More Money They Make : “How would you describe an industry that wants to put more Americans in prison and keep them there longer so that it can make more money? In America today, approximately 130,000 people are locked up in private prisons that are being run by for-profit companies, and that number is growing very rapidly. Overall, the U.S. has approximately 25 percent of the entire global prison population even though it only has 5 percent of the total global population.”
3. Cops respond to attempted suicide; Shoot man with scissors to death. : Police shot and killed a man Sunday evening they say was suicidal and threatening two officers with a pair of scissors.
4. Bill would ban lead ammunition in California : “Environmentalists are pushing legislation to ban lead ammunition in California to prevent toxins from poisoning scavengers that eat animal remains left by hunters.”
5. Quiz: Are you smarter than an atheist? “: “Atheists and agnostics, Jews and Mormons are among the highest-scoring groups in a 32-question survey of religious knowledge by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life.”
6. Feds buying 100 years worth of ammo : “As WND previously reported, it also would be enough ammunition to fight a war for more than 20 years. It would give the federal government enough ammunition to shoot every American more than five times.” BANG, BANG, BANG. BANG, BANG, BANG!
7. America is veering towards dictatorship, Supreme court justices and top government officials warn : “When you hear a U.S. Supreme Court Justice and other top government officials use the say that America is veering towards dictatorship, it should alarm you tremendously because they are, in essence, firing a warning shot.” And the people cheered!
8. 78% of MSNBC Viewers Approve of ‘Targeted Killing of American Citizens’ : “MSNBC host Ed Schultz surveyed his undeniably left-wing viewership on the issue of President Obama’s drone strike policy, specifically the targeting of American citizens for assassination. A full 78% took the time to text their support; only 22% disagreed.”
9. 11 Things The Government Is Doing To Promote More Illegal Immigration : “Why does it seem like Barack Obama has been doing everything that he can to sabotage our border security and promote more illegal immigration? The number one responsibility of the president of the United States is to defend our nation, and yet Obama stubbornly refuses to secure our borders. In fact, he has been doing quite a bit to make it even easier for millions more drug runners, gang members and welfare parasites to enter our country illegally.”
10. Christian, Please Wake Up! : “What is it going to take for pastors and churches to wake up and realize that America is in the throes of a burgeoning police state?”