1. Obama turning to executive power to get what he wants : While his decision to send drones to kill U.S. citizens suspected of terrorism has garnered a torrent of criticism, his use of executive orders and other powers at home is deeper and wider.
2. What? No gun… I guess people intent on killing will find a way regardless : Man with ‘suicide bomb’ strapped to his chest blows himself up and completely destroys suburban home in revenge attack on its terrified owner.
3. Feinstein fails in Senate, gun ban dropped : “At one time, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., sought to have every privately owned gun in the nation confiscated. But now she apparently can’t even convince her fellow Democrats to ban certain types of so-called “assault weapons.” Don’t get comfortable folks, she will be back… she is waiting in the shadows for the next “incident” to happen – it may be one year or 150 years but she will be back, with her gun ban list.
4. The Great Cyprus Bank Robbery Shows That No Bank Account, No Retirement Fund And No Stock Portfolio Is Safe : “The global elite have now proven that when the chips are down they are going to go after any big pile of money that they think they can get their hands on. That means that no bank account, no retirement fund and no stock portfolio on earth is safe.”
5. The Internet is a surveillance state : “The Internet is a surveillance state. Whether we admit it to ourselves or not, and whether we like it or not, we’re being tracked all the time.” Folks be smart and were protection when you go online – read this article to find out what you need to do…
6. Why is Obama stockpiling bullets? : Even the liberal-minded “debunking” site Snopes.com confirms that the Social Security Administration has procured 174,000 hollow-point bullets for 300 special agents.” Why does the Social Security Administration need a stockpile of ammo?
7. Arizona Senate OKs armed teachers in rural schools : “Republicans who control the Arizona Senate pushed through a bill Monday allowing designated teachers, administrators or other employees in rural schools to carry a handgun and allowing retired police officers who work in schools statewide to carry guns.”
8. Americans fight back against ‘poisoned’ milk : “Americans are outraged over a scheme to add artificial sweeteners – including one chemical with purported links to abnormal brain function and weight gain – to flavored milks served to school children.”
9. Wildfire destroys dozens of cabins at Tennessee resort : “A wildfire burning in a resort area outside the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in eastern Tennessee has destroyed more than 30 large rental cabins.”