1. Money Is A Form Of Social Control And Most Americans Are Debt Slaves : “Is America really “the land of the free”? Most people think of money as simply a medium of exchange that makes economic transactions more convenient, but the truth is that it is much more than that. Money is also a form of social control.”
2. Poisoned by every day life. Landmark study warns gender bending chemicals in your home, food and car ARE linked to a huge range of diseases : Chemicals found in every home may cause breast cancer, asthma, infertility and birth defects, global health chiefs said yesterday.
3. U.S. Air Force developing terrifying swarms of tiny unmanned drones that can hover, crawl and even kill : “The U.S. Air Force is developing tiny unmanned drones that will fly in swarms, hover like bees, crawl like spiders and even sneak up on unsuspecting targets and execute them with lethal precision.”
4. 2013 gasoline prices could hit record highs : “Gasoline prices typically rise heading into peak spring and summer driving seasons. But 2013’s runup is earlier and faster than in previous years.”
5. USDA/Mexican consulates to immigrants: Don’t worry, food stamps won’t affect citizenship chances : The USDA/Mexico partnership started in 2004 under the Bush administration. Since that time, USDA personnel have met more than 150 times with the Mexican government to promote American nutrition-assistance programs – food stamps…
6. Camping Survival (one of our advertisers) is offering 25% off #10 cans and kits, and 15% off all pouches. This would be a huge savings for those of you that are looking to stock up… Also, Sign up for LPC Survival Ltds email newsletter on the top right of directive21.com. During March they will have big sales and coupon codes only available to subscribers.
7. Report: U.S. jobless rate one of the worst in industrialized world : “A new report by the Bureau of Labor Statistics reveals that the United States has one of the highest unemployment rates in the industrialized world, only second to Sweden.”
8. Colorado College Advises Vomiting Or Urinating To Stop Rapists After Lawmakers Pass Gun Control Bills : “The University of Colorado at Colorado Springs Department of Public Safety has updated an online statement advising female students to consider a variety of unusual actions if they are attacked, including vomiting, urinating and claiming that they are menstruating.”
M.D. Adds : Would not an ink pen jabbed through the throat work better? Or a car key jabbed into the eye and twisted…?