1. Your tax dollars at work – Feds Spend $1.5 Million to Study Why Lesbians Are Fat : “The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has awarded $1.5 million to study biological and social factors for why “three-quarters” of lesbians are obese and why gay males are not, calling it an issue of “high public-health significance.”
2. Obama agency rules Pepsi’s use of aborted fetal cells in soft drinks constitutes ‘ordinary business operations’ : “The Obama Administration has given its blessing to PepsiCo to continue utilizing the services of a company that produces flavor chemicals for the beverage giant using aborted human fetal tissue.”
3. Wary of Attack With Smallpox, U.S. Buys Up a Costly Drug : “The United States government is buying enough of a new smallpox medicine to treat two million people in the event of a bioterrorism attack, and took delivery of the first shipment of it last week.”
4. Senate Democrats’ budget includes nearly $1 trillion in new taxes : “The first budget from Senate Democrats in four years includes nearly $1 trillion in new taxes but would not balance the budget.”
5. Coin Hoarding Idea: Nickels : “Is now the time to start hoarding nickels? You never know when the metal content will exceed the face value.” Find out how to save and store Nickels here and Too Poor for Silver and Gold.