1. Via The New York Times – Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I. : The F.B.I., whose undercover agents and informers posed as terrorists offering a dummy missile, fake C-4 explosives, a disarmed suicide vest and rudimentary training. Suspects naïvely played their parts until they were arrested.
2. Army orders removal of biblical inscriptions on rifles : “The biblical verse (JN8:12) must be removed utilizing a Dremel type tool and then painted black,” the memo says. It asks Army personnel to “verify that the scripture reference is completely removed.”
3. Increasing the Democrat voter base – 99.5% of illegal immigrants get approval for legal status : The administration has approved 99.5 percent of applications of those who have applied for legal status under President Obama’s nondeportation policy for young adults, granting legal status to more than 250,000 formerly illegal immigrants.
4. Immigration reform could be bonanza for Democrats : “The immigration proposal pending in Congress would transform the nation’s political landscape for a generation or more — pumping as many as 11 million new Hispanic voters into the electorate a decade from now in ways that, if current trends hold, would produce an electoral bonanza for Democrats and cripple Republican prospects in many states they now win easily.”
5. Rand Paul flip-flop on domestic drone use : “I’ve never argued against any technology being used when you have an imminent threat, an active crime going on,” Paul told Cavuto, responding to a question about the Boston Marathon manhunt. “If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and 50 dollars in cash, I don’t care if a drone kills him or a policeman kills him. But it’s different if they want to fly over your hot tub or your yard just because they want to do surveillance on everyone, and they want to watch your activities.”
6. Ron Paul fans furious over Rand Paul’s drone flip-flop : “Ron Paul’s vibrant fan base is in open rebellion today over Rand Paul’s perceived reversal on domestic drone strikes.”
7. Tamerlan Tsarnaev and Family Received Welfare : “Marathon bombings mastermind Tamerlan Tsarnaev was living on taxpayer-funded state welfare benefits even as he was delving deep into the world of radical anti-American Islamism, the Herald has learned,” reports the Boston Herald.
8. WHO says new bird strain is “one of most lethal” flu viruses : “A new bird flu strain that has killed 22 people in China is “one of the most lethal” of its kind and transmits more easily to humans than another strain that has killed hundreds since 2003, a World Health Organization (WHO) expert said on Wednesday.”
9. China confirms 108 H7N9 cases, 22 deaths : “The National Health and Family Planning Commission said in its daily update on H7N9 cases that a total of 108 H7N9 cases have been reported in China, including 22 that have ended in death.”
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness