1. Bill Clinton Says Americans Will Get Used to Communism : Former president Bill Clinton is running interference for President Obama and laying the groundwork for Hillary’s 2016 presidential bid. Here’s what he said about the future of the response of Americans to ObamaCare.
2. Georgia school district considers AR-15 rifles : “Under a plan being discussed by a northeast Georgia school district, AR-15-type assault rifles would be stored in safes inside schools to defend against a shooting.”
3. Is Hyperinflation Just Around The Corner? : “Since 2007 the Fed has increased the economy’s basic supply of money (the monetary base) by a factor of four! That’s enough to sustain, over a relatively short period of time, a four-fold increase in prices. Having prices rise that much over even three years would spell hyperinflation.”
4. U.S. Is Broke, Can’t Afford to Raise the Debt Ceiling says Peter Schiff : “The reasons we have to raise our debt ceiling is because we can’t pay our bills,” Schiff says. “We’re broke and we can’t pay for anything, we have to keep going deeper and deeper into debt.”
5. Obamacare 101: What to know if you opt out of buying health insurance : “The Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, requires that individuals buy health insurance. If you don’t want to buy insurance, you will have to pay a penalty – unless you qualify for an exemption from the mandate.”
6. Well folks it looks like Rawles has yet another fiction book available and is asking for readers to post reviews on Amazon.com, “Expatriates: A Novel of the Coming Global Collapse“. If you have time please go on over to Amazon.com and post a review and rating of his book…. Thanks.