1. The planned destruction of America : “This is the real world, where a trail of cold, dead bodies exist from Benghazi to Boston, New York City to Baghdad. It is the world of false flags and assaults on our liberties. It consists of actual crimes committed in our name, with our money by our government, criminal acts rather than contrived political scandals. It is in this world that we learn that we really live in captivity under a ruling elite populating and influencing all political factions. To believe in this reality, however, is to be subjected to ridicule and satire, or to be put on a list of political dissidents.”
2. 22 Reasons To Be Concerned About The U.S. Economy As We Head Into The Holiday Season : “Are we on the verge of another major economic downturn? In recent weeks, most of the focus has been on our politicians in Washington, but there are lots of other reasons to be deeply alarmed about the economy as well. Economic confidence is down, retail sales figures are disappointing, job cuts are up, and American consumers are deeply struggling.”
3. Air Force dumped remains of 274 troops in landfill : The incinerated partial remains of at least 274 American troops were dumped in a Virginia landfill, according to government records, The Washington Post reported on Thursday.
4. NSA collecting millions of contact lists : “The Washington Post reported that the NSA has been searching through millions of contact lists from personal email and instant messaging accounts.”
5. US Army defines Christian ministry as ‘domestic hate group’ : Several dozen U.S. Army active duty and reserve troops were told last week that the American Family Association a well-respected Christian ministry, should be classified as a domestic hate group because the group advocates for traditional family values.
6. Prepping: Could It Become Illegal in the US? Venezuela is Already Detaining “Hoarders” : As people who spend a lot of time focusing on preparedness, we can learn a lot about our future by watching as the economies and civilizations of other Western countries crumble. Today’s lesson is that when times get tough, the government can and will persecute those who have planned ahead.
7. Does This NRA Shirt Offend You? One School Deemed It So Bad They Forced a Teen Girl to Take It Off : “When Haley Bullwinkle dressed one day last month, she, like many teens, was running short on laundry and pulled on a shirt that was clean before heading to school. She never thought her choice would get her sent to the office with a request to change her so-called “violent” attire.”