1. How to grow 100 pound of potatoes in 4 squire foot : “According to this article, you can grow 100 pounds of potatoes in 4 sq. feet. Plant as early as April or as late as August 1, with an approximated 3 month till harvest turnaround time.”
2. Doctors Warn of New Stomach ‘Superbug’ Hitting U.S. : “A new strain of norovirus that wreaks havoc on people’s stomachs is so vicious that it’s being called a ” superbug” by doctors. Though it was first identified in Australia, this norovirus – also called the Sydney strain – is quickly spreading across the United States.”
3. Makes me glad to be in Tennessee – “Frigid New Year’s forecast for parts of U.S. –40 below zero. Lows in Wisconsin, Minnesota and North Dakota could reach 40 degrees below zero on Tuesday night, he said. In New England, temperatures will be relatively warmer, with lows near or below zero.”
4. Cold facts: More record lows than highs in USA in 2013 : “For the first year since 1993, there were more daily record lows than daily highs that were either tied or set in 2013,” reported Weather Channel meteorologist Guy Walton, who keeps track of the data from the climate center.”
5. Gold closes out worst year since 1981 : “Gold slumped 28 percent in 2013. The price peaked at $1,900 an ounce in August 2011 and has been declining more or less steadily ever since.”
6. Just what we need – 40,000 new laws take effect in 2014!
7. Despite The Propaganda, The US Economy Is Collapsing : “With continued uncertainty around the globe, today a man who has been involved in the financial markets for 50 years, and whose business partner is billionaire Eric Sprott, told King World News that despite the propaganda, the US economy is collapsing.”
8. How Will The Economy Improve In 2014 If Almost Everyone Has Less Money To Spend? : “Is the U.S. consumer tapped out? If so, how in the world will the U.S. economy possibly improve in 2014? Most Americans know that the U.S. economy is heavily dependent on consumer spending. If average Americans are not out there spending money, the economy tends not to do very well.”
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness