1. What list are you on? “Your secret permanent records that are up for sale every day, Is it the list of seniors with dementia? Are you on the list of impulse buyers? Maybe you are on the list of people with “newly activated credit cards” or “obese and morbidly obese consumers.”Maybe you show up on “badcustomer” or on people with “mental health problems.” There are even marketing lists of rape victims, people with addictive behaviors, people suffering from AIDS, and lists of police officers, according to testimony given before the U.S. Senate by World Privacy Forum’s executive director, Pam Dixon.”
2. Or maybe you’re on this list – Ohio National Guard Training Envisions Right-Wing Terrorism : Documents from an Ohio National Guard (ONG) training drill conducted last January reveal the details of a mock disaster where Second Amendment supporters with “anti-government” opinions were portrayed as domestic terrorists.” Support the Constitution and rally against federal government overreach and you’re labeled a domestic terrorist. What ever happened to protecting the country from radical Islamic terrorists?
3. The San Andreas Fault Shows Signs of Awakening : “California is used to minor earthquakes. Sitting atop a myriad of fault lines, both minor and major, earthquakes are away of life. Most of them are un-noticed as they are too small to feel. But over the last ten days, California has had a series of quakes of magnitude 3.0 or above on the Richter scale.”
4. Panicked Shoppers Fight Over Food Amid ‘Snowpocalypse’ : “Atlanta residents ransacked neighborhood grocery stores in frantic preparation for their second major snowstorm of the year, waging fights over food items and leaving destruction and empty shelves in their wake, a stunning precursor to what will ensue once a major crisis impacts the U.S.”
5. Sophisticated but low-tech power grid attack baffles authorities : “Was it a test of the vulnerability of the U.S. electrical grid? Was it a dress rehearsal for a larger attack to come?”
6. Department of Homeland Security purchases 141,160 rounds of ammunition (7,058 boxes) of Hornady .308 Winchester 168gr A-MAX TAP Ammunition. Must be getting ready to take a lot of long-range shots at “targets” I wonder what type of “targets” they are planning to shoot? I hope it’s paper targets, but then 168 FMJ ammo would be a lot more cost effective and FMJ ammo is most commonly used for practice.
7. We no longer have a forth amendment : Video by Rand Paul.
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness