1. Jewish Community Center shooter Glenn Miller identified as FBI informant : “Glenn Miller, the former North Carolina Ku Klux Klan leader, arrested in the Kansas City Jewish Community Center shootings that killed three people on Sunday, has been identified previously as an FBI informant.”
2. If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do? : “Interestingly enough, though, the government has done quite a bit of work to figure out what exactly would happen if a suitcase nuke — which, I know, doesn’t really exist, but, for the sake of this example, bear with me — actually did explode a few blocks from the White House.”
3. The FERC Says That Terrorists Could Shut Down The U.S. Power Grid For More Than A Month : “Imagine a world without electricity. Not just for a few days in a limited area, like after a storm. I’m talking about every American across the country unable to conduct ordinary business, heat their homes, access money or keep food fresh – for weeks or even months.”
4. Who owns the west? Does the Constitution make provision for the federal government to own and control “public land”? This is the only question we need to consider. Currently, the federal government “owns” approximately 30% of the United States territory. The majority of this federally owned land is in the West. For example, the feds control more than 80% of Nevada and more than 55% of Utah.
5. Hundreds of earthquakes strike central Idaho, rattling nerves : “Hundreds of low-level and medium-sized earthquakes have struck central Idaho since last month, puzzling geologists who wonder whether the ruptures portend a much larger temblor to come or are merely the rumblings of a seismic fault previously thought to be dormant.”
6. Security holes in power grid have federal officials scrambling : “In Congress, the vulnerability of the power grid has emerged as among the most pressing domestic security concerns.”
7. Michael Bloomberg on Gun Control – he plans to spend $50,000,000 in an attempt to take away your right of gun ownership : ‘This Is a Battle for the Hearts and Minds of America’ he says…
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness