1. Welcome to the new Amerika – GOVERNMENT ARRESTING PEOPLE FOR ANTI-OBAMA FACEBOOK POSTS : This article will make you angry. The US Government is actively seeking those who criticize government, specifically Barack Obama, and arresting them without charging them. They are remanded to mental health institutions where they are given “training” on how to view the world. Remind you of a little book that George Orwell wrote?
It gets worse. Most of the victims of the government’s kidnapping scheme are veterans.
2. NRA now considered a terrorist group? Hillary Clinton Calls Gun Rights Advocates Terrorists, Calls for “Assault Weapons” Ban : “Speaking at CNN’s town hall meeting tonight, presidential candidate Hillary Clinton lambasted American gun right advocates. “We cannot let a minority of people — and that’s what it is, it is a minority of people — hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people.”
3. Price Index for Meats, Poultry, Fish & Eggs Rockets to All-Time High : “The seasonally-adjusted price index for meats, poultry, fish, and eggs hit an all-time high in May, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).” The fix… become more self-reliant – raise a garden, get some chickens, raise rabbits, milk goats, forage for wild foods, hunt and fish.
4. Gasoline at U.S. Pumps Set to Hit Six-Year Seasonal High : “Gasoline in the U.S. climbed this week, boosted by a surge in oil, and is expected to reach the highest level for this time of year since 2008.”
5. In Texas’ Rio Grande Valley, a seemingly endless surge of immigrants : The Rio Grande Valley has become ground zero for an unprecedented surge in families and unaccompanied children flooding across the Southwest border, creating what the Obama administration is calling a humanitarian crisis as border officials struggle to accommodate new detainees. Largely from Central America, they are now arriving at a rate of more than 35,000 a month.
6. Smart meters really do spy on your use of appliances, industry admits : For years, anyone who suggested that the new electronic, Wi-Fi-capable “smart” electricity meters were devices that could be used to snoop on the unsuspecting public was labeled a crazy conspiracy nut. But, as is often the case, those people weren’t off their rockers; they were prophetic.
Black Berkey Primer – $19.99
7. They know what’s coming – Pentagon studying protesters to prep for ‘mass civil breakdown’ : The Department of Defense has disbursed some funds to universities so that scientists might study the dynamics of civil unrest — and how the U.S. military might best respond.