Question from Reuben
I love your website and have been an avid reader for a year now. I was wondering if you could post a question for me. My question is about Band-Aids and medical items.
- How long do Band-Aids last past their expiration date?
- Will they stay sterile past their exp. date if unopened or does the plastic go bad or their individual package break down (as paper degrades over time)?
- How does expiration dates apply to items such as Hydrogen Peroxide, Benadine, Mercurochrome, Ointments, Alcohol?
Please help Reuben out by posting your advice and thoughts in the comments below…
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness