Before we start with this weeks “What did you do to prep this week”, I would like to thank Jana M, Mark H and James W for their generous donations via PayPal. Thank you all very much.
If you ordered a copy of my “ITEOTWAWKI – And I Feel Fine” survival CD, I thought you would be pleased to know that those will be mailed first thing Monday morning and you should receive your copy by the end of next week.
By the way, I only have 12 copies left so act fast before they are gone for good… :clock:
And on another note, the winners of our most recent non-fiction writing contest will be announced next Saturday – I still have 8-10 more posts that have not been posted and I have to get those posted before choosing a winner.
Folks, I’m sorry for the delay, but toward the cut-off date for entry, everyone decided to enter the contest at the same time ultimately, filling my inbox will a wealth of great articles. It will be worth the wait… 🙂
Okay, let me see what did I do to prep this week?
- Bought a Hogue overmolded rifle stock for my Ruger 10 / 22 a great improvement over the factory stock.
- Ordered a copy of “The Poetry of Robert Frost: The Collected Poems” while not a must have prep item it will be great for post collapse entertainment…
- Placed an order with Burgess Seed & Plant Co. for 1 Plum, Early Blue, 1 Lodi Dwarf Apple tree, 3 Red Delicious Dwarf Apple Tree and 6 Heritage Raspberry.
What did you do to prep last week? Tell us about it in the comments below… ?:-)
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness