I can’t believe that it’s been a full week since our last “What did you do to prep this week?” blog segment… This week has flown by, or at least it has for me, it could have been because of all of my letter writing to congress and the entertainment industry and police / sheriffs departments regarding the gun “control” issue.
All of my letter writing probably won’t do any good, but at least I know that I did something and can’t blame myself because I sat on my butt watching TV or playing video games…. To many people wait for someone else to do it, all the while that someone else is waiting for someone else to do it and guess what it never gets done.
Okay, let’s see…
Before we start I would like to thank Mary K, KC, D McCauley, P Boyle, and Pirate Protective Services for their generous donations this week. Thank you – all donations are greatly appreciated… If you would like to send a donation you can do that here.
Okay, what did I do to prep this week?:-)
Unfortunately, it’s been a slow week prep wise here at the “Creekmore Mini-Farm” or as the media would call it a “bunker” or a “compound” because they like to make it sound dangerous and controversial…
Kind of like when they are talking about the AR-15 and using words like spraying bullets, weapons of mass destruction, and killing machines etc… They do this to sway public opinion against gun owners and the Second Amendment because most of those in the main-stream media are a bunch of socialist pukes.
Anyway, this week I…
- Bought another 250 rounds of .22 ammo.
- 100 rounds of #6 shot for the 12 gauge.
- Cleaned the chicken coop (or as the media would probably label it a “chicken compound” :evilgrin: .
- Bought paint to paint the chicken coop.
- Cleared a “briar thicket” and under-brush at the rear corner of my property.
- Bought a new computer because I dropped my old one on the floor.
- Held on to my guns and religion… :yes:
- And as mentioned above wrote letters like crazy.
What about you… What did you do to prep this week? Let us know in the comments below…