Before we start I would like to give a big shout-out and a thank you to Charles P, Jodi J, Thomas R, Linda C, and Cindy M for their donations this week via PayPal. Thank you all very much, it is greatly appreciated. If TheSurvivalistBlog.net has been useful to you and you would like to contribute by making a donation you can do that by clicking on this link.
So far six smart people have entered for our random drawing and huge book and DVD giveaway – folks you do the math, anyone of those six entries has a very good chance of winning with so few entries.
To enter, all you have to do is mention TheSurvivalistBlog.net on another site, your blog or social media page then send me an email to let me know. It’s that easy. The winner will be picked at random from all valid entries received before the closing date (July 29 2013.). Good luck!
Now let’s see… what did I do to prep this week?
Unfortunately, not a lot… It’s been raining for most of the week so I haven’t been able to do much outside, (I did make a list of some things that I need / want to get done).
- I organized my books and instructional DVD collection / library.
- Cleaned and organized my food storage pantry.
- Watched a couple of prepper related movies / documentaries on Netflix including “The Conspiracy to Rule the World: From 911 to the Illuminati“, “911: In Plane Site“, and “Apocalypse How“. Since cable isn’t available at my location, I have a Roku and can watch just about anything that I want via Netflix and Hulu on my TV (for under $20 per month).
- Watched my tomatoes and grass (not the kind some people smoke) grow – like I said it’s been a slow week…
Well what about you? What did you do to prep this week? Hopefully, you did more than I did…
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness