Whole Wheat Gingerbread Pancakes with Carmel Sauce (Kate in Ga.)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 4 Tbs. powdered eggs (or 2 whole eggs)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Mix dry ingredients together. Add apple juice, whisking until blended. Add vegetable oil. Wisk again. Cook one side until bubbles on the surface just begin to pop. Then turn.
Variations: Add reconstituted apple pieces, blueberries, chocolate chips, etc.
From The Wolf Pack Cookbook.
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness