What is the best handgun for self-defense?
OK – before we start World War III with this discussion, let me set a few ground rules.
1. Be constructive – while simple responses of ‘Glock is best’ or ‘I like Smith &Wesson’ might be easy – tell us WHY you like a particular manufacturer and handgun.
2. Respect each other’s opinions – there’s no right or wrong answer here – different attributes of the different manufacturers and handguns will appeal to different people. Argue your case strongly if you like – but let others hold their own opinions also and keep it civil.
3. Give examples – tell us more about the handgun you’re talking about if you’d like. The more information and the more specific it is – the more we’ll all learn.
Feel free to have fun with this discussion – I’m sure it’ll cause some debate. My hope is that through it that those on hunt for a new handgun will learn a thing or two and go into their purchase more informed.
So which handgun and manufacturer do you like best?
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness