You would think that readers of this site would buy mostly prepper related items through my Amazon.com affiliate link, but the reality is that isn’t the case. No, at least 80% of the things being bought through that link has absolutely nothing at all to do with prepping or survival, in fact, some of the stuff bought leaves me scratching my head in disbelief.
Below are this weeks five strangest items that have been bought through my Amazon.com affiliate link over the past seven days. Enjoy.
- Clone A Willy Dildo Kit: Light Skin Tone (This one must have been a gag gift for some guys wife or girlfriend. I bet she was surprised!)
- Men’s Black Leather Money Belt (I like it and think I’ll order one for myself.)
- Shaving Brush for Men & Women (I don’t know what to say about that… other than it looks cool.)
- Grypmat Multi-Purpose Portable Tool Tray and Surface Protector (Good idea but listed at a ridiculous price! Should be $9.99 instead of $69.99!)
- BBQ Toolbox (Someone with some metal working tools and skills should be able to make one of these in an hour or less.)
Well, folks there you have it… the five strangest things bought through my Amazon.com affiliate link over the past seven days.
Note: I can not view any personal information about who ordered what, and don’t want to. All Amazon shows me is what was ordered and the date – that’s it.