Well, folks here we are again! Another week of prepping and only six more days until Obama leaves office and Trump takes over. It’s going to be an interesting time, and I’m glad Hillary didn’t get it for sure, but I’m still uneasy and prepping harder… in fact, I’ve been doubling down on my preps…
Something big is going to happen… I can feel it… get off your butt and do something if you’re not already. Time to prep is short, please take advantage of the small amount of extra time that the election of Donald J Trump has provided us with.
Please read my post – Five Predictions For The Trump Presidency That Should Keep You Awake At Night.
Okay, what did I do to prep this week…
- 6 Augason Farms Potato Gems Complete Mashed Potatoes #10 Cans
- 1 Augason Farms Honey Powder Emergency Food Storage #10 Can
- 4 Augason Farms Lentils #10 Cans
- 4 Augason Farms Elbow Macaroni Pasta #10 Cans
- 2 Augason Farms Chocolate Brownie Fudge Mix #10 Cans
- 2 Augason Farms Enriched Unbleached All Purpose Flour Pails
- 9 Augason Farms Buttermilk (No Leavening) Biscuit Mix #10 Cans
- 1 Augason Farms Cornmeal Pail
- 2 Augason Farms Honey Cornbread Muffin Mix
- 5 Augason Farms Honey Wheat Bread & Roll Mix #10 Cans
- 1 Augason Farms Brown Sugar #10 Can
- 3 Augason Farms Butter Powder 36 oz #10 Cans
- 1 Margarine Powder – 3 Pound Can
- 30 assorted cans of canned goods from the local Walmart
- The Bushcraft Field Guide to Trapping, Gathering, and Cooking in the Wild
- Advanced Bushcraft: An Expert Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
- Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
- 100% NON-GMO Heirloom Culinary and Medicial Herb Kit
- 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 32 Variety Pack
- 6 Gamma Seal Lids
- 2 Fishing and Hunting B.O.S.S.- Bug Out Survival Supplement
- SOG VooDoo Hawk
As you can see it was a good week for me – doubling down on my preps now because I’m expecting more people to show up – they will bring their own food and weapons but it dosen’t hurt to have extra.
What about you? What did you do to prep this week?